Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Giving this a try!

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


Thank you, Jenna for having this site in your blog! It has made me realize that I can do one thing a week and feel like I accomplished something!! No more massive home overhauls in one stressful day!!!

Today I decided to tackle my husband's desk in the office. I have always vowed to stay away from his stuff, but I just couldn't take the mess anymore!!! It made me stressed out every time I sat down to the computer in the afternoon!



It wasn't a difficult job, just one that was long overdue! It took me about 10 minutes to finish, but the outcome is GREAT! I think I like this cleaning stuff!! I can't wait until next Tuesday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that's a huge improvement on the desk! We also do housework in spurts instead of all at once. It makes it more bearable, though by the time I'm finally finished with the full clean it's time to start phase 1 again. The glamorous life of a wife and mom, huh :) ?

Unknown said...

Great job!! I love Tuesdays for the Tackles. Leah's at school on that day, and I know I can get a big project done.