Monday, June 21, 2010

I can't believe I am even going to attempt it!

So, if you ever check out my blog roll, you will see that my friend Bekki is making a major life change. She has decided to quit smoking! I am sooo proud of her! I am sure that she will be thankful one day and her hubby and kids will thank her for it, too!

On the down side.....I have agreed to go through her toughest part with her! I agreed to fast something so that she isn't suffering alone. Of course, it couldn't be something simple and easy to give up because that would defeat the purpose. So, I have agreed to fast bread. Yes....you read it right....bread! I LOVE bread. It is a perfect addition to any meal and I am so sad to have to look at it in my bread drawer and watch my family enjoy its wholesome deliciousness, but it is for the greater good.

All that I have to say is that this had better put me really close to the top of the list for awesome friends! LOL!

3 comments:

Countess B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Countess B said...

You were at the top of my awesome friends list even before this.

But thank you for suffering with me!!

Misery loves company.....ROFL!!!

Unknown said...

Hey, thanks! Good to know that we can be miserable, awesome friends together! hehe!