Friday, April 8, 2011

Dad vs. Poodle

I love when you have a story that makes you laugh so hard you actually tear up!

Many of you don't know my husband or what he looks like, but I will tell you that he has SUPER curly hair. It is extremely tight curls, too! His hair is also dark in color.

So yesterday we were at the soccer field watching Alaina's soccer practice. The other two girls saw a dog a few yards away from us and asked if they could pet him. I told them to get permission from the owner so they did. This particular dog was a brown full size poodle. They had so much fun loving on that dog! A little while later Marvin arrives at the field after work and the kids come over to greet him. A friend of mine and myself were sitting there chatting when I heard Michaela tell her dad that his hair looks just like the dog! LOL! We all started cracking up! We tease him a lot about his curls, so this was just so amusing to us.

To make things even funnier my oldest went back over a few minutes later and was petting the dog again and telling the owner about how much their dog looked like my husband! She was pointing him out and making that poor couple look at him to compare. I am not sure if they were uncomfortable with it, but I can tell you that we got the biggest laugh out of that!

I will never look at a poodle the same way again!

No comments: