Friday, February 12, 2010

Ewwww......

So today I decided to take the girls and go out to lunch with Marvin. We haven't gone out to his job to see him in a while and I figured that he would appreciate it. So, we drive out there and pick him up. We get to the restaurant and sit down and have a nice lunch. It was a salad bar, so the kiddos were all nice and full when we left. We all get our coats on(because it is still cold and we have two feet of snow or more on the ground) and head up to the counter to pay for our bill. Little Bit was making faces, so I thought she had something stuck in her throat or something. WRONG! She puked all over the floor of the restaurant! It was so gross! All of that salad bar food came right back up and splatted all over the floor! I was mortified! I kept apologizing and the ladies were so nice, but it didn't make me feel any better. I wanted to run out of there, but we still hadn't paid the bill and the people in front of us in line were taking forever! So needless to say, we had to stand there and soak in our embarrassment for a long time!

I can't wait until the kids are old enough to tell me what is going on! I would like to avoid another scene like that for a while!

No comments: