Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Nine Months my beautiful baby girl!


I can hardly believe that my precious baby girl is already nine months old! She is just so beautiful and smart and clever that I am sure to never have a dull moment. So much has happened since the six month mark that I don't really know where to begin!

She finally got her top two front teeth in, so she doesn't look lopsided anymore. She is also standing up unassisted and walking all along the furniture and anything else she can get her sticky little fingers on. She is eating a lot of different table foods, but I think that melon is her favorite so far! She has started saying "ba-ba" and "da-da", but still no "mama"! How unfair is that! I carry her around for nine months, give birth to her, nourish her from my own body, take care of her every day and the first thing she says is "da-da"!! It is like a cruel joke that she is playing on me! But that's okay because she comes to me when she is tired or hurt or snuggly and I just soak up every little moment that I can!

We are starting to prepare for her first birthday which should be a great time! I have already rented the church where I am going to have it and I am getting the invites and theme picked out soon, too. There are so many to choose from, that it has become a much harder decision than I originally anticipated!! Buuuut....since this is the last first birthday I get to throw, it is gonna be a good one!!!

We are going to have her pictures taken soon by a professional photographer, so I am hoping that she cooperates and we get some good frames! Wish us luck!

No comments: