Thursday, September 11, 2008

Kindergarten already?!




Can it be true?! Is it time for kindergarten already?! I swear that I was just over at my mom's house telling her that I was having a baby and now it is six years later and my baby is starting school!!!


Well, the beginning of the schoolyear is truly going wonderfully! She is learning a lot every day and truly seems to enjoy soaking up all of the knowledge. We are learning how to write our numbers and letters and putting word families together. Soon she will be reading beginner's books and I will truly be in trouble because Marvin and I spell things out when we don't want the kids to know what we are talking about!!! So much for that!


She is so proud that she is now big enough to get her shower all by herself in the morning and that I am giving her more privileges than her little sisters have. Although I do have to remind her from time to time not to rub it in Alaina's face that she no longer takes naps and Alaina still has to! Otherwise, it is all good.


It is such a miracle to see her growing and flourishing every single day. I am amazed that God has put such a wonderful little person in my life. He has truly blessed me and I am thankful everyday for her. It just goes to show that God works in mysterious ways because back when I found out I was having a baby I sure didn't think that He had all of these wonderful things in store for Marvin and I!

No comments: