Sunday, April 5, 2009

Nightmares!

I always feel so bad when one of the girls has a nightmare. There is just nothing that you can do to make them stop! So, last night, Michaela came down in the middle of the night sobbing and wanting to sleep in our bed because she had a nightmare. Of course I let her get into bed and sleep with us and I tried to calm her but she just cried herself to sleep. So, in the morning I tried to talk to her about her nightmare so I could help her feel better but she just immediately started crying and told me that she didn't want to tell me what it was about, just that it was about me. So, I decide to leave it alone and I head off to the store for a little bit of shopping. When I come home, she finally decided to tell me what her nightmare was about. My poor baby dreamed that I ate a worm and it blew up and killed me!!! Poor thing! It just broke her little heart. Later on this evening she even drew me a picture of her dream. I felt so bad for her! I just told her not to worry because mommy would NEVER be eating a worm!

2 comments:

Christina said...

What a horrible dream to have!! Poor baby.

Jen, please do NOT ever eat a worm!!

melcox7887 said...

No eating worms for you Jen!! So sorry Michaela had to have that horrible dream.