Saturday, November 8, 2008

And She's Off!!!!

Even though Rebecca has been trying to walk for a while and taking a few steps here and there, she wasn't officially walking around until two days ago!!! Yeah!!!

We were at my friend's house and all of a sudden she was just walking around for stuff. I think she was just showing off for her friend, but that's okay! So, then she comes home and for the last few days, she has been following her sisters around! I am so excited! I was getting so frustrated watching her crawl when I knew she could stand up and walk, so I finally feel better.

Watch out world.....here comes Rebecca!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAYYYY!!! Austin isn't cruising around the house. 2 days in a row he walked a ton. I think he got sick of going so slow! LOL. Today though he'll go to the middle of the room, and push up to standing and just chill. Tell Becca to text Austin and tell him to start walking! LOL. I think he'll be crusing normal within a week or two. (keep your fingers crossed!!)