Sunday, November 16, 2008

Our Date Night

Michaela and I had our first date night this afternoon. It was sooooo much fun! We went to Alliance to see Madagascar 2. We shared a bag of popcorn and a rootbeer. Then we walked around the mall that it is attached to. She picked out a glittery lip gloss for herself and was so excited to put it on! We then went to Handel's and got a little dish of ice cream. She got Mint Chocolate Chip(a girl after my own heart) and I got Coffee Chocolate Chip! Yummo!!! We are now at Gramma and Grampa's house to spend a little time there without the little kids running around and ruining all of the fun.

She is so excited just to have a big kid day to herself and I am truly blessed to get to spend it with her. She is such a great little girl and I am so proud to be her momma. I thank God everyday for her!

Alaina chose to have her date day with Daddy, so they will be going somewhere out to eat tomorrow night. I am sure that they will have a great time and I cannot wait to blog about it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds like so much fun!! What a great mommy-daughter date night! I bet she had so much fun!

Unknown said...

That's such a great idea, though I'm sure Holly would choose dad for her date night anytime over me...he's more novel and more fun :)