Sunday, November 16, 2008

Put down the scissors!!!

Well, for the fourth time in her short little life, Michaela has cut hair. Only this time it wasn't her own!!! She decided to play Barber on her little sister! They started out by sneaking the school box upstairs without me seeing it. Apparently it was all a request by Alaina, but who really knows....I am sure that no one will ever know the "real" story!

A few hours go by and Alaina and I are playing on the couch and I notice that she now has bangs. Now wait a minute....she has NEVER had bangs before!!!! OMG!!! So, I hold her head still to take a peek at the damage all while trying not to teach my children new words and I tell them that if they EVER cut hair again, they will both be in HUGE trouble! So, furious and frustrated, I put them both in the corner for some thinking time and decide to just let it go from there.

But wait....there's more!!!! The next day I am sitting and talking to Alaina and I notice that her beautiful, dark, long eyelashes don't look right. Hmmm....what could be wrong??? OMG, she cut her eyelashes off, too!!! Can you believe it?! Not only is her hair two inches shorter, but her eyelashes are almost non-existent! At this point, I am about to have a heart attack and drop over dead! But, what am I gonna do about it now, it is done and over with. So, needless to say, they no longer have access to scissors.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

um.. can you say HEART ATTACK!? Omg, her EYELASHES!?! Thankfully that's all it was!! !!

Christina

Unknown said...

That's hilarious, though I'm sure at the time it wasn't funny at all! The things kids decide to do, huh?

Countess B said...

I love it. At least her lashes were long enough that she doesn't look WEIRD with short lashes.

This is Bekki btw.