Thursday, January 29, 2009

Online Birthday Exchange


As some of you may know, I have made some WONDERFUL friends online with a pregnancy/motherhood message board that I am part of. A lot of these girls know more about me than my friends or family in real life. I love them all dearly even though I have never met them face to face. Although, I will be getting the opportunity to meet some of them in June when we get together for a meet & greet. I am so excited! Anyways, we planned an online birthday party for all of our babies and we exchanged wishlists and were assigned a name of a person to buy for.
The girl who bought for me is from NM and she only has two sons, so I am sure she had a great time buying for Becca. She did a great job, too! She bought her some really cute onesies and Christmas socks from Old Navy! They are perfect! We really needed warm clothes for Becca and these are nice because they can be put on easily with a pair of jeans or just worn alone around the house! Thank you so much Rebecca and Ethan, we LOVED the gift!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What cute outfits! Hopefully we can all meet up sometime soon! We'd LOVE to hang out in person!!!