Friday, January 30, 2009

Tag :)

Tag :)January 30, 2009
TAG!
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

5 things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago:
1. Getting Ready to graduate from High School
2. Dating my future hubby
3. Rebelling from my parents
4. Working at Kaufmann's
5. Playing in the Marching Band

5 Things On My To-Do List Today:
1. Laundry
2. Shopping
3. Getting food ready for this weekend
4. Cleaning for my guests tomorrow
5. Get the prescriptions for my kids

Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Cookies
2. Cheese and trail bologna
3. cake
4. nachos and cheese
5. grapes

Things I Would Do if (ahem, when) I Were a Billionaire:
1. buy a ton of property do I didn't have any neighbors nearby
2. Buy a new Ford Expedition
3. Pay of the mortgages of family members
4. Help my church build
5. Adopt more children

5 Bad habits
1. Eating fast food
2. Biting my nails
3. sleeping in too late in the morning
4. Watching smutty reality tv
5. going to bed with makeup on

5 Places I’ve lived
1. Canton, OH
2. North Canton, OH
3. Massillon, OH
4. Minerva, OH
5. in a trailer park(haha!)

5 Jobs I’ve Had
1. Claims manager for bankruptcy
2. McDonald's
3. Kaufmann's
4. Nursing Home
5.Friendly's

5 Things People Probably Don’t Know About Me:
1. I can sing....shhh!!!!
2. I wanted to have as many children as God allowed without contraceptives
3. I have low self-esteem a lot of the time
4. I wish I could go back to college
5. I have a tattoo and want more

I am tagging: Bekki, Stacy, Mel, Ashlee & Amy

1 comment:

Lisa @ Our Country Road said...

Darn you were already tagged! I have to find someone else.