Thursday, January 29, 2009

Watch out for that......wall????

I haven't laughed until I cried in a long long time, but the other day I was watching Becca walk around and just take in the sights. She is the nosiest little girl and she watches everything. So, she was innocently walking into the next room and she heard a noise behind her. She turned around to see what it was, but her feet didn't stop moving in the direction of her original destination. Before I could call her name to get her to stop, she turned back around to face forward again and smacked right into the wall! It was so funny because she was holding her sippy cup and she fell backwards onto her butt after she slammed face first into the wall and her sippy cup went rolling across the floor. To top it all off, she didn't even cry! She just got back up and kept on going!! Kids......it's like a sitcom, only funnier!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was totally Madison as a baby!! It is sooo funny!! I'm glad to see you're blogging again!! I missed you!!
--C

Lisa @ Our Country Road said...

Thats me-only without the falling on my butt and not crying lol! I am always running into things. Great story!!