Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cute Story!

Today I was in desperate search for a sitter. I called my mom and dad, my sister, my friend, my aunt and finally I called my cousin. Now, normally, I don't ask her to babysit for me because she is also a busy mom and she lives about 45 minutes away from me. Well, today was an exception and I went ahead and called her. Luckily, she was happy to help. So, I got the kiddos all dressed and ready to go and told them that they were going to spend the afternoon with Bonnie. They were excited because they know Bonnie and her boys, but we don't see them a lot.

I got the kids in the car and on the way over, they were asking their usual 1,523 questions. Only, the thing that made these questions funny is that they kept calling poor Bonnie, Barney! Questions like, "Mom, where does Barney live?" and "Mom, how long until we get to Barney's house?" I had to keep correcting them, but it was so funny, I couldn't stop laughing while trying to correct it!

Fortunately, I got it into their little minds that her name was, in fact, Bonnie and they managed to call her by her correct name when they arrived!

Darn those kids!

No comments: