Monday, January 4, 2010

Our Christmas Photo session!






My sister and I decided to have a photographer come and take pictures of our families as a gift to our mother and to her mother in law. So, the weekend before Christmas, we all got up early in the morning to have a photo shoot at 9:30am! The pictures turned out wonderful and I am so proud of the kids! Unfortunately, these are not the best photos since I had to take pictures of the pictures, but you will get the idea when you look at them!

2 comments:

Wild Frugal Mama said...

I love them!! I know I already told you that when you showed them to me last week...but I just want to say it again.

FABULOUS!!

Kimber said...

Beautiful Family! I always love the unposed ones. The kids always have a way to bring things out in pictures. LOL!