Monday, January 11, 2010

Post Baby Body Update #2

Here we are again with another body update. I am going to start by saying that the hubby and I have started a Biggest Loser within our house. We have competed for two weeks now and we are on the first day of week three. Since he is a man and his weight fluctuates much faster than mine, he was able to win the first two weeks' weigh ins. The first week he was 1/10th of a percent higher than me and the second week was just about the same. But, I am determined to win this week! I have lost a total of six pounds in two weeks and I was down another pound today when I weighed in. That puts my current total at 7 pounds in 15 days. This is a slow but steady loss and I have to say that I am proud of myself for sticking it out. I am not big into exercising but I have been running on the treadmill every other day and now I am adding strength training to the opposite days of that.

I have to recommend a great iPhone or iPod Touch app that I have found through a great online friend of mine. It is free and it is called Lose it! You can find out how many calories you can take in in a day according to your weight loss goals per week. You can keep a food journal on it as well as an exercise journal. It is really nice to have handy!

I will be updating again soon, so keep reading and looking for my update titles!

1 comment:

Countess B said...

Way to go mamma!!!! That is friggin awesome! Even though you haven't beat him yet - you are making fabulous headway...keep it up - I'm rooting for you.